Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#773665 - 07/12/07 07:26 PM Distribution of Documents
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
I need some information on how you "push" documents thru your loan approval process to end up in the imaging system. How do you get financial statements and tax returns from the officer, to the analysts and then on to the loan system when the loan is funded? We know we need to image that F/S and T/R, but how does it get there in a Branch process, Analysts and Loan Committee standing between receipt of the F/S and putting the loan to bed.

We work with a CIF system and we don't create the CIF until we are making a loan. Any loan going thru the approval process may not have a CIF or loan to store the documents in.

I would really appreciate any Help I can get!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#773969 - 07/12/07 09:56 PM Re: Distribution of Documents HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Please?

Return to Top
#774041 - 07/12/07 10:35 PM Re: Distribution of Documents HRH Okie Banker
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Can you create a shared folder on a common directory? You could save your scanned or emailed docs here and then have your Quality Control people move them to the imaging system when they audit the file.

Return to Top
#775426 - 07/14/07 10:18 PM Re: Distribution of Documents HRH Okie Banker
I love my job! Offline
I love my job!
I wish there was an easy answer to this one for you. I have managed this two ways:

1. Meeting the financials with the loan package to be scanned at the same time (after CIF is created) and;
2. Creating a folder on the shared drive to which the financials were scanned to and later imported into the imaging system.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z