Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread Options
#303559 - 03/24/05 07:24 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
doosmom Offline
doosmom
The Delta
wow....I wondered why she would pull that AGAIN! It would seem silly...but if her & Bobby Jon made it look that way on purpose...or maybe the heat is getting to her. I dunno, but this is all very exciting....by the way, is Coby getting on anyone elses nerves?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#303560 - 03/24/05 08:01 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for next week:

Reward Challenge - the time-honored "Build an SOS signal". Koror to win. Prize is MREs (meals ready to eat).

Immunity Challenge - virtually no data available at this point, except that there are shots of Ulong looking dejected. Ulong to lose again.

Boot - WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, looks like Bobby Jon. Could be Ibrehim, but stronger likelihood is Bobby Jon. There are web shots of Bobby Jon flailing around (from Episode 2) overwritten with the word "Outplayed", and an immediate cut to Stephenie in confessional saying she's not ready to go home yet.

Return to Top
#303561 - 03/31/05 05:56 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Any changes EGB?

Return to Top
#303562 - 03/31/05 06:22 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Bump.....

Return to Top
#303563 - 04/01/05 02:29 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Rie A Offline
Platinum Poster
Rie A
Maryland
My DVR went screwy last night and cut off right after they went to tribal councel. I know that Ib was voted off, from this morning's news, but didn't know if any thing else happened, like they were told whether or not the tribes would finally merge or not.

Return to Top
#303564 - 04/01/05 02:32 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
No word on the merge, just IB saying he was disappointed...I thought ULONG would win, especially when Koror couldnt get the GOT FOOD? fire going.

Return to Top
#303565 - 04/04/05 12:13 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Reward Challenge- gross food challenge. Looks like Ulong finally wins one!! Although they disagree on how to proceed.

Immunity Challenge - involves swimming, pulling yourself along under a boat using a rope, then working a puzzle. Koror wins, naturally.

But THEN! There is a firebuilding challenge to see who goes and who stays from Ulong. Apparently Steph can build her some fire, because it's goodbye to cute Bobby Jon. (sigh.)

And after that should be the merge.

Return to Top
#303566 - 04/04/05 05:12 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Man...Koror is the worst tribe ever. Which is odd, 'cuz I've seen tribes that hated each other and that spent most of their time plotting and backstabbing and conniving or flat-out loafing, and none of them did this poorly. What was the deal with these guys?

Return to Top
#303567 - 04/04/05 05:33 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Koror is the team that has won all the immunity challenges. Do you mean Ulong?

Return to Top
#303568 - 04/04/05 05:48 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Reward Challenge- gross food challenge. Looks like Ulong finally wins one!! Although they disagree on how to proceed.

Immunity Challenge - involves swimming, pulling yourself along under a boat using a rope, then working a puzzle. Koror wins, naturally.

But THEN! There is a firebuilding challenge to see who goes and who stays from Ulong. Apparently Steph can build her some fire, because it's goodbye to cute Bobby Jon. (sigh.)

Man, Steph is going to have some serious social work on her hands trying to stay alive after a merge. She has no allies on the other side, and they are all strong.

Return to Top
#303569 - 04/04/05 05:55 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I like STeph-she has worked hard and put a lot of the other tribe members to shame. It is amazing how poorly they have done. If the spoiler is right, at least Steph and Bobby Jon have to challenge each other to see who stays and it isnt just pulling a rock to see who stays.

Return to Top
#303570 - 04/04/05 07:08 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I'm betting that Steph will somehow manage to stick around. As underwhelming as Ulong has been, Stephanie has been impressive. I won't be surprised if she wins the first immunity, then sticks around long enough to impress some people (Kobe, Tom or Ian) to make an alliance. I look for one of the annoying ladies from Koror to be the first member of the jury.

ZD

Return to Top
#303571 - 04/04/05 07:37 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm betting that Steph will somehow manage to stick around. As underwhelming as Ulong has been, Stephanie has been impressive. I won't be surprised if she wins the first immunity, then sticks around long enough to impress some people (Kobe, Tom or Ian) to make an alliance. I look for one of the annoying ladies from Koror to be the first member of the jury.

ZD

You know, I can see Steph getting into an alliance with Tom and Ian now that you mention it. After all, there does seem to be some alliances in the Koror camp. I see the Tom/Ian alliance, the Coby/Janu alliance, the Gregg/Jennifer Alliance. I'm not sure where Caryn and Katie fall, but once there is a merge, I'm sure we will see where those two plus the Ulong Survivor end up. They should give whoever survives Ulong a prize for being "The Last of the Mohicans"

Return to Top
#303572 - 04/07/05 01:30 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
KSK Offline
Gold Star
KSK
Kansas
Quote:

Is this still how you expect events to reveal themselves tonight?

Return to Top
#303573 - 04/07/05 01:37 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
One change - Koror wins the gross food challenge. And we see a setup of conflict between Coby and Tom, which should lead to Coby going home next week.

Return to Top
#303574 - 04/07/05 02:01 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
NNNOOO!!! I have Coby in our office pool. I will be sad.

Return to Top
#303575 - 04/08/05 02:58 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Bleccchhh - those things must've been hard to swallow. Poor Ulong.... And how scary for Steph?! Things are getting testy in Koror! The upcoming weeks should get a little more exciting!

Return to Top
#303576 - 04/08/05 12:43 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Return to Top
#303577 - 04/08/05 01:18 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

I missed the end, I know Billy Jon lost, but is Steph alone now or did she join Koror? And what did they say during the show, something about Steph is in an alliance with Tom? When did that happen?

Return to Top
#303578 - 04/08/05 01:22 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

She's all by herself.....

The "alliance" conversation was Ian talking to Tom - he's assuming there will be a merge. If not, Steph is DEFINITELY the "survivor"!

Return to Top
#303579 - 04/08/05 02:03 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Just saw Bobby Jon on tv this morning while I was getting ready. For those of you who miss him because he's cute, he is looking for modeling work in LA.

Return to Top
#303580 - 04/08/05 09:20 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
No evidence of a Reward Challenge. Steph does join Koror, either as a 'captured' player or taken into the tribe. SHots of Steph rowing away from Ulong with her Home Depot box and other goodies. There's some kind of feast at Koror, with Tom over-indulging in rum.

Immunity Challenge - Pole standing or close variant thereof. Steph is clearly visible in the Koror canoe. Tom for the win.

Boot - Coby. Janu distant possibility.

Return to Top
#303581 - 04/09/05 08:33 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
A little advance information...

Looks like it's Janu after Coby, and then Steph, and then Greg and then Caryn. Making F4 Tom, Katie, Ian, & Jen. Supposedly Tom & Katie are F2. I would hope in that case Tom will win, but there are comments that sound like it's Katie.

Episode 12 is letters from home and a luxury trip w/dolphin swim. Greg goes and takes Katie & Jen. Steph does not get to see her dad at this episode. This situation sets up Greg's departure the following week.

Caryn was slated for the boot but wins immunity in a puzzle/folklore challenge.

Steph apparently has a very strong bond with Coby (probably developed at Loser Lodge.) Katie stabs Steph in the back.

The car reward is at F5 and is a red corvette.

Return to Top
#303582 - 04/14/05 09:27 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
Is this still holding true for Survivor predictions?

Return to Top
#303583 - 04/14/05 09:34 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Still holding up, I checked it about an hour ago.

Return to Top
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9