BOL Conferences

Page 69 of 162 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 161 162
Thread Options
#327003 - 08/18/05 02:28 PM Re: Dating Troubles
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Please do...I understand about the hour away thing. The last three guys I've gone out with have lived over an hour away. One positive side...not everyone in the small town knows exactly what your doing when the guy lives that far away.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#327004 - 08/18/05 02:56 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Well, IF they call, I think that long distance relationships are great. It's a good way to build trust and they always says that distance makes the heart grow fonder...or maybe I'm just wishful thinking, which is probably the case.

I went to a baseball game last night with my friend Stacey, since he didnt call me. I could have walked away with any of the pitchers in the bullpen last night. He has no idea what he's missing out on. I'm a lot of fun, if I dont say so myself

Return to Top
#327005 - 08/18/05 03:17 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Well, IF they call, I think that long distance relationships are great. It's a good way to build trust and they always says that distance makes the heart grow fonder...or maybe I'm just wishful thinking, which is probably the case.

I went to a baseball game last night with my friend Stacey, since he didnt call me. I could have walked away with any of the pitchers in the bullpen last night. He has no idea what he's missing out on. I'm a lot of fun, if I dont say so myself

Well... sorry to hear that Ang... you're right.. he is missing out. Hang in there girl... keep your head up high...

Return to Top
#327006 - 08/18/05 03:27 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
I'm trying to, but I'm still hopeful. I havent been able to get over him yet, and there maybe a reason for it.

So anyone have any plans for the weekend? There is a little cafe in downtown Boise that has an outdoor theatre and they're playing Grosse Point Blank as the Friday night outdoor movie. Anyone want to go?

Return to Top
#327007 - 08/18/05 03:35 PM Re: Dating Troubles
SportsMom Offline
New Poster
Somewhere East of the Mississi...
I thought I had plans, but they've been changed. Why is it that when you finally find someone to go out with (been my issue for 1+yr), and you like each other, but you're not looking for the same things at the same time...the search continues

Return to Top
#327008 - 08/18/05 03:37 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
That sucks, I'm sorry Sports. I totally understand though

Return to Top
#327009 - 08/18/05 03:40 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Ang, I only know you from BOL, but I would have to agree that you are a lot of fun. I would love to be able to go to baseball games... At least he isn't tying you down and making you wait by the phone...

Return to Top
#327010 - 08/18/05 03:43 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Very true, but it's a cell phone though....And I'm still waiting. AND We're so going to a baseball game now! Jeremy and I are going to a hockey game and you and I are going to a baseball game. Lets see, the Rangers are in TX, but the minor league games are fun...we'll go to one of those

Thanks BTW

Return to Top
#327011 - 08/18/05 03:44 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
we have the isotopes in NM...

Return to Top
#327012 - 08/18/05 03:48 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Kansayaku Offline
Diamond Poster
metsuretsu
Is anyone else having a problem finding the right kind of person for them? I'm not talking about the ideal height, weight, etc. but more along way of life and cultural and moral values.

Return to Top
#327013 - 08/18/05 03:49 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
I've got a free ticket to the Ranger's game... just never used it.. didn't want to go by myself... speaking of.. gotta remember where I put it. LOL..

Return to Top
#327014 - 08/18/05 03:51 PM Re: Dating Troubles
SportsMom Offline
New Poster
YES!!! Especially when all you do is work and then go home. I enjoy a night at the bar with friends, but the people you meet there aren't there looking for their "soul mate". I've tried on line dating, met lots of nice people, but am still struggling. My issue is also that I was married for 20 years, and am new to the dating arena again. Didn't expect things to be this difficult.

Return to Top
#327015 - 08/18/05 03:55 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
And when do you meet a guy that you think is the right guy, they turn out to be a toxic male and be totally wrong for you......sigh....Ladies, I think it's a never ending battle. I hate to say this but I look forward to the day that I meet this guy, and can sit back and not have to deal with this crap anymore

Return to Top
#327016 - 08/18/05 03:58 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Kansayaku Offline
Diamond Poster
metsuretsu
I am starting to think that if the right guy for me is out there, he is not in this country.

Return to Top
#327017 - 08/18/05 04:00 PM Re: Dating Troubles
SportsMom Offline
New Poster
Yeah, well I thought I'd met that person 20 years ago, and although I was the one who wanted out, there are times I wonder if I made the right decision.(Sorry, I'm hormonal right now)

Return to Top
#327018 - 08/18/05 04:01 PM Re: Dating Troubles
SportsMom Offline
New Poster
Maybe all the right guys are hiding in Nigeria!

Return to Top
#327019 - 08/18/05 04:04 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Ooh, nah, lets go somewhere like Spain or Italy...mmmmm as long as they're not short and hairy and named Guido

Return to Top
#327020 - 08/18/05 04:06 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

I am starting to think that if the right guy for me is out there, he is not in this country.

Those were my exact words.. and I've often thought many times.. I must have been born in the wrong time era...LOL... Like Kate and Leopold.

Return to Top
#327021 - 08/18/05 04:09 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Ooh, nah, lets go somewhere like Spain or Italy...mmmmm as long as they're not short and hairy and named Guido

Do you ever wonder why it is .. the men from different countries seem to be interested in ...and treat the American girls nice. I mean.. I have lots of friends from different countries.. and they are always so sweet..polite..kind..loving..and treat me with the highest respect...etc. I think I'm living in the wrong country. LOL...

I'm game for traveling to another country.. LOL...

Return to Top
#327022 - 08/18/05 04:11 PM Re: Dating Troubles
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
If you went to Spain or some other country I think you would return with a greater appreciation of the American male, who does bathe regularly and knows what ice is for.

Return to Top
#327023 - 08/18/05 04:12 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

How about if a man is short and hairy and named Lenny?

Return to Top
#327024 - 08/18/05 04:13 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Quote:

Quote:

Those were my exact words.. and I've often thought many times.. I must have been born in the wrong time era...LOL... Like Kate and Leopold.

I'm sure if I looked like Meg Ryan I wouldnt be having these problems

Return to Top
#327025 - 08/18/05 04:15 PM Re: Dating Troubles
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Quote:

Is anyone else having a problem finding the right kind of person for them? I'm not talking about the ideal height, weight, etc. but more along way of life and cultural and moral values.

I know exactly what you mean! It's very hard.

Return to Top
#327026 - 08/18/05 04:28 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure if I looked like Meg Ryan I wouldnt be having these problems

Ang, you're hot, I think the guy is the one with the problem.

Return to Top
#327027 - 08/18/05 04:31 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
You ladies are killing me! I've been to several other countries.....you're not missing anything. Just wanted to throw that out there.

All you need is right here in Oklahoma, right Jamie?

Return to Top
Page 69 of 162 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 161 162