Issued by FDIC
Part 1006 - Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (Regulation F)
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
- Subpart A —Procedures for State Application for Exemption From the Provisions of the Act
- § 1006.1—Purpose and definitions.
- § 1006.2—Application.
- § 1006.3—Supporting documents.
- § 1006.4—Criteria for determination.
- § 1006.5—Public notice of filing.
- § 1006.6—Exemption from requirements.
- § 1006.7—Adverse determination.
- § 1006.8—Revocation of exemption.
- Subpart B—[Reserved]
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store