Issued by FDIC
Part 1003 - Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
- 1003.1 Authority, purpose, and scope
- 1003.2 Definitions*
- 1003.3 Exempt institutions and excluded and partially exempted transactions.*
- 1003.4 Compilation of reportable data.*
- 1003.5 Disclosure and reporting
- 1003.6 Enforcement.
- Appendix A to Part 1003 -- Form and Instructions for Completion of HMDA Loan/Application Register
- Appendix B to Part 1003--Form and Instructions for Data Collection on Ethnicity, Race, and Sex
- Appendix C to Part 1003 -- Procedures for Generating a Check Digit and Validating a ULI (eff. 1/1/18)
- Supplement I to Part 1003--Staff Commentary
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store