Issued by FDIC
Part 1003 - Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
Click HERE for a table of recent Federal Register and other documents affecting this regulation.
Click HERE for FFIEC Guide to HMDA Reporting: Getting it Right
NOTE: On August 31, 2018, the Bureau announced the issuance of an interpretive and procedural rule for implementing the "partial exemption" afforded certain smaller financial institution reporters under the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act. Our Top Story includes information on that rule.
- 1003.1 Authority, purpose, and scope
- 1003.2 Definitions
- 1003.3 Exempt institutions and excluded transactions.
- 1003.4 Compilation of reportable data.
- 1003.5 Disclosure and reporting
- 1003.6 Enforcement.
- Appendix A to Part 1003 -- Form and Instructions for Completion of HMDA Loan/Application Register
- Appendix B to Part 1003--Form and Instructions for Data Collection on Ethnicity, Race, and Sex
- Appendix C to Part 1003 -- Procedures for Generating a Check Digit and Validating a ULI (eff. 1/1/18)
- Supplement I to Part 1003--Staff Commentary
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store