Issued by FDIC
Regulation O - Loans by Member Banks to Their Executive Officers, Directors, and Principal Shareholders
FRB Letter Classification:
- Subpart A--Loans by Member Banks to Their Executive Officers, Directors, and Principal Shareholders
- Sec. 215.1 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 215.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 215.3 Extension of credit.
- Sec. 215.4 General prohibitions.
- Sec. 215.5 Additional restrictions on loans to executive officers of member banks.
- Sec. 215.6 Prohibition on knowingly receiving unauthorized extension of credit.
- Sec. 215.7 Extensions of credit outstanding on March 10, 1979.
- Sec. 215.8 Records of member banks.
- Sec. 215.9 Disclosure of credit from member banks to executive officers and principal shareholders.
- Sec. 215.10 Reporting requirement for credit secured by certain bank stock.
- Sec. 215.11 Civil penalties.
- Sec. 215.12 Application to savings associations.
- Appendix--Sec. 5200 of the Revised Statutes Total Loans and Extensions of Credit
- Note: Subpart B and sections 215.20 through 215.23 removed by interim rule effective 12/11/2006.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools