Issued by FDIC
Part 1007 - S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act - Federal Registration of Residential Mortgage Loan Originators (Regulation G)
CFPB Letter Classification:
- Part 1007.101 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Part 1007.102 Definitions
- Part 1007.103 Registration of mortgage loan originators.
- Part 1007.104 Policies and procedures.
- Part 1007.105 Use of unique identifier.
- Appendix A to Part 1007—Examples of Mortgage Loan Originator Activities
- Federal Register documents affecting this regulation
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools