Bankers' Hotline, Volume 16, Number 12
Congress has important issues to address and accomplish in the session to come.
Regulators have issued a new Suspicious Activity Report designed to decrease the number of duplicate SARs filed for a single suspicious activity.
In The News
- Customers Still Prefer Community Banks/Credit Unions
- Study Shows Students Use Credit Wisely
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
- Card Enters Players in Virtual Economy
- Using Phones to Pay Closer to Reality
- Judge Rules That Treasury Should Help the Blind
- Online Training Against Elder Abuse Available
- Wider Language Choice at ATMs
Identity Theft Techniques, Part II
Dana Turner continues his training series on identity theft crimes in Part II of Identity Theft Techniques.
Video banking through cell phones is being tested in the UK.
ATM manufacturers are investigating ways to fight the latest financial crime.
From the editor's desk
An Unusual Training Requirement
Something as simple as the placement of signage can complicate bank training requirements.
Questions & Answers
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.