Bankers' Hotline, Volume 21, Number 8
The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is officially up and running.
Final rules implementing provisions that outline credit score disclosures are out.
In The News
- Bank Customers Happy Overall
- How the "Recession Generation" Feels
- Bank Introduces Card with Multiple Interfaces
- Smart Cards to Business
- PayPal to Offer Tap to Pay Mobile Payments
- FDIC Alerts on Emails
- GAO Reports on Funding for Dodd-Frank
- Checks or No Checks?
Growth of Mobile Payment Technology: The Big Debate
Kidnap Training for Key Employees
It's back to school time - a good time to review famly safety tips and kidnap training for key employees.
Practice safe social media practices with some tips from BITS.
Consumers are ready for remote deposit capture but banks aren't quite there yet.
From the editor's desk
Working Together: Myth or Reality?
To effectively minimize risk in your (any) organization, key players within the institution must set aside the urge for finger pointing when a loss or other control breakdown occurs and work together to resolve the underlying problems.
Questions & Answers
- Third Party Vendor Compliance Requirements
- Hiring Standards for Third Party Vendors
- Perspective Employees Awaiting Trial
- CIP and Clean Desk Policy
- Unique Cashier's Check
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.