Bankers' Hotline, Volume 18, Number 5
Financial institutions still processing paper checks are encouraged to switch to imaging before July to avoid increased fees.
How your depositors designated their regular income tax refunds will affect the processing of their stimulus rebate payment.
In The News
- A New Kind of Piggy Bank
- UK Fast Food Joint Using Contactless
- UK Sports Fans Getting Contactless Technology
- UK Card Fraud Losses Up by 25%
- People Don't Want Authentication Devices
- Fraudsters Find "Tapping" Talents
- Online Site Sells Credit Cards
- Tests on Mobile Phones as Payment
- Bank Offering Phone as Virtual Credit Card
Innovative Cyberspace: Virtual Safe Deposit
A 'virtual' alternative to the safekeeping of important documents can provide significant advantages in protection and security.
The proliferation of payments by mobile phones creates new opportunities for money launderers.
To err is human...and in some cases costly.
From the editor's desk
School's Out - Vacation Time!
As the summer season arrives, staffing concerns turn to summer help and employee vacations.
Questions & Answers
- Documenting Suspected Scams
- Debit Card Chargebacks
- Joint Income Tax Refunds
- Interview Do's and Don'ts
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.