Bankers' Hotline, Volume 27, Number 4
Upgrading your ATMs with EMV technology may reduce your institution's liability for fraud and lower your risk of card skimming and other ATM fraud.
With mainstream adoption of EMV, physical attacks targeting ATMs is on the rise.
In The News
- Self-Service ATM Management
- New Look, Easier Access to Fed
- Empowering Americans with Financial Literacy
Portable Metal Detector
Facial Recognition Software
As the use of facial recognition technology becomes more widespread, bank employees should have a basic understanding of how this rapidly evolving technology works.
The Bureau CFPB is soliciting comments on a planned assessment of the Remittance Transfers Rule.
Not just a requirement, it's also a good practice to provide all users with equal access to their financial accounts.
Focus on Fraud
- Security Controls to Deter Attackers
- Insider Fraud Targeted Elder Customers
- Tax Fraud: Beyond the Deadline
From the editor's desk
Thank Your Mentors
Mentors not only guide us as we navigate our careers; they also provide us with wisdom to pass along to those that look to us for guidance.
Questions & Answers
- Bullet Proof Glass
- Employees' Role in Cybersecurity
- Wiretapping Laws & Requirements
- White Collar Crime Investigations
- Sharing SAR information
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Teri Wesley
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.