Bankers' Hotline, Volume 23, Number 5
There is a growing trend toward virtual currency that has captured the attention of regulators.
A new liaison office has been established by the CFPB to foster communication between the Bureau and financial and non-financial entities.
In The News
- Big Banks Catching Up
- Bureau Collecting Complaints on Money Transfers
- Bank Testing Voice Recognition
- Tracking Criminals Via Social Media
- Payments From Phone to Card
- Anonymous Payment System
- Community Banks Shifting Priorities
- Less Access Contributes to Lower Debt
- Promoting Cashless Payments
- Optimism Increasing for SMBs
- Comedic Fundraising at ATMs
Fed Releases New $100 Note
Safe Deposit Box Searches
Safe deposit Guru Dave McGuinn offers some tips on handling safe deposit search requests from the legal community.
MasterPass is coming to merchant retail systems.
From the editor's desk
Are Your Cameras Working?
Recent tragic events highlight the importance of proper maintenance of surveillance technology.
Questions & Answers
- Refusing to Service an Account
- Disaster Recovery Planning Exercises
- Testifying in a Robbery Trial
- Employer's Request for Personal Information
- Executive Director:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.