Bankers' Hotline, Volume 18, Number 12
Assessing and managing the risk that comes with Remote Deposit Capture is critical to the bank’s success or failure in adopting the new channel.
Consumers turned more toward cash and debit card for their holiday spending this season.
In The News
- Criminals Phish in Times of Crisis
- Bank Customers Breaking Off Engagement
- Electronic Payments Gain Ground
- The Status and Myths About Mobile Banking
- Online Accounting for Small Businesses
- Banks Improve in Resolving Identity Theft
More Marketing Bits
Following our previous issues on Marketing, we share more creative ways bank's are marketing to members and consumers.
Retail goods are not the only thing consumers are shopping online for nowadays.
The credit crisis has changed the way criminals operate.
From the editor's desk
"Speak Clearly If You Speak At All; Carve Every Word Before You Let It Fall" Mark Twain 1857
Efforts by government officials and regulators to decrease regulatory burden are commendable but maybe they should take a good look at - not just what - but how they write the laws and regulations.
Questions & Answers
- Acceptable Forms of ID for New Accounts
- Reissuing a Cashier's Check
- CTR on Safe Deposit Box Cash Contents
- Garnishing an IRA
- Availability Rules for Traveler's Checks
- Depositing Checks Payable to a Corporation
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.