Bankers' Hotline, Volume 20, Number 3
Mobility - even when it comes to banking - is becoming mainstream today.
The Feds announced final rules on notices provided to creditors under less than favorable terms.
In The News
- Instant Loans Over the Mobile
- Facebook Could Vanquish Banking
- Use of Mobile Banking at About One-Fifth, but Booming
- Japanese Bank Has Virtual Card
- Beware the Census Taker
- Americans Plan to Use Tax Money Frugally
- Phishing Turns Whale-Sized
- United Way Joins Financial Education Effort
Understanding how your bank’s overdraft service works under the new Reg E rules will help you help your customers.
Short term credit for consumers will be affected by the new overdraft regulations.
The leading cause of data breaches at financial institutions is negligent insiders.
From the editor's desk
An Interesting News Item
Sometimes too much information really is too much information!
"To err is human..."...to correct divine.
Questions & Answers
- Executive Director:
- Barbara Hurst
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.